At the end of the workshop, the participants will learn:
- Understand the accounting system and cycle.
- Understand the semantics and jargons used in accounting.
- Learn bookkeeping by preparing journal entries, adjusting entries, posting in ledgers and preparing trial balances.
- Learn how to prepare and use financial statement.
- Learn how to analyse financial statement and determine business profitability, liquidity and solvency.
- Learn how to budget for capital investments (CAPEX)
- Review of the Accounting Concepts and Principles
- Preparing and Understanding the Financial Statements
- Interpreting Financial Performances
- Capital Investment Decisions (CAPEX)