Anton has over
Anton has over 25 years human resource management experience and about 15 years combined exposure in the fields of quality assurance, procurement, supplier development, project management, and facilities.
Anton is a:
- Lean 6 sigma black belt,
- DDI and Zenger Miller certified trainer,
- Accredited professional auditor of AJA Registrars and Bureau Veritas (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, and ISO
- Certified IATF 16949:2016 tutor/trainer of SGS United Kingdom (IATF 16949 Lead Auditor, 6 Sigma Black Belt, Balanced Scorecards, ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, ISO 13485, ISO 13485, EICC/Responsible Business Alliance, Internal Audit, Documentation, Integrated Management Systems QESH, Leadership, Employee/Labor Relations, and Job Evaluation),
- PECB certified ISO 37001:2018 anti-bribery auditor and implementer,
- >18 years combined management representative experience (environment, health and safety, and automotive quality),
- entrepreneur and franchisee (2004 to present)
Anton also held executive positions for large multinational companies: AIG Senior Director for Quality, HR, and Administration (2007-2011), Cypress Semiconductors Regional Quality Assurance Director (2005-2007), Fujitsu Ten Assistant Vice-President for HR, Facilities, Quality Systems, and Procurement (1995-2005), and Training Manager at Texas Instruments.
In 2002-2006, Anton was the program director and graduate school faculty at the Ateneo Center for Excellence and Ateneo Regis MBA School.